AERIAL YOGA STUDENT ETIQUETTE
• Please arrive 10 minutes before class to set yourself up comfortably in your hammock.
• If you are new to the studio, please allow yourself 20 minutes to fill out paperwork and connect with your teacher to set up for class.
• Avoid wearing lotion of strong perfumes.
• Remove your shoes before entering the studio classroom.
• Please do not chew gum.
• Be considerate of the next person using the hammock and observe good personal hygiene.
• Wear deodorant.
• Avoid practicing on a full stomach.
Aerial Yoga can be exciting. For safety reasons, we ask that you are quiet and listen attentively while the teacher is talking.
Listen to your body and take care of yourself during class. Rest when needed by coming to child’s pose on your mat or resting in the hammock in a neutral position that feels good to you.
• Please wear a sleeved shirt that covers the armpits and pants that cover your knees.
• Wear form fitting clothing. Please do not wear baggy clothing as they can snag and catch on the sling’s fabric causing accidents.
• Ensure that your clothing is “zipper free” and remove all jewelry, watches and hair clips. These items can snag and damage the silk hammocks.
• No Jewelry (neck-less, earring)
We recommend that you wear a soft sticky pair of low ankle socks
Address: 972 Kildaire Farm Rd, Cary NC