MASTER THE 26 POSTURES
• Abdominal Muscles
• Tones muscles of the legs
• Helps to realign the legs to prevent lower-back pain.
• Tones the arms, getting rid fat deposits from under the arms.
• Helps to align the meniscus in the knee.
• Reduces flat feet, bunions and bowed legs.
• Helps with lumbago.
• Relieves menstrual cramps.
• Relieves sciatica.
• Reduces fat under buttocks.
• Good for arthritic conditions in knees and hips.
• Relieves joint pain.
• Helps to release anger and frustration.
What is happening in the posture
This strength posture depends on the precise alignment of the feet to deliver the benefits. While in posture, the legs and feet are realigned helping to decrease back-pain. Essentially, the pose works almost like an orthotic. The muscles of the upper body are also profoundly strengthened by the back-bending and positioning of the arms helping with toning.
Address: 972 Kildaire Farm Rd, Cary NC