MASTER THE 26 POSTURES
BALANCING STICK POSE
• Upper Thighs
• Trapezius Muscles
• Hip Joints
• Full Stretch of the spine
• Nervous System
• Improves balance.
• Increases endurance.
• Increases lung capacity.
• Stimulates the heart and arteries, strengthening the heart.
• Helps to clear blockages from arteries helping to prevent future cardiovascular problems. Helps varicose veins.
• Slims waistline and eliminates deposits fat on the body.
• Relieves tension from the spine.
• Improves memory and concentration.
What is happening in the posture
Balancing stick is the best posture for your heart. Proper execution of the pose means that the arms and legs are positioned above the heart (except the standing leg.) This helps to flush the heart and arteries, particularity the horse-shoe artery. This makes the posture therapeutic for heart-conditions and effective for preventing heart disease and heart attack. Finally, because of the amount of muscles mass used in execution of the pose, balancing stick is one of the biggest calorie burners in the Bikram Yoga series.
Address: 972 Kildaire Farm Rd, Cary NC