MASTER THE 26 POSTURES
BLOWING IN FIRM POSE
• Digestive System
• Respiratory System
• Compresses and stretches spine from the bottom to the top.
• Improves digestion.
• Improves elasticity, flexibility, circulation and nutrition to spinal nerves, vessels and tissues.
• Detoxifies and cleanses body by removing stale air and toxins from lungs
• Brings mental clarity Normalizes digestion and bowel movements.
• Energizes body.
• Calms the nervous system.
• Improves oxygenation to the body.
• Improves cardiovascular and respiratory systems.
• Good for high blood pressure.
What is happening in the posture
Kapalbhati breathing is the most effective yogic breathing exercise for detoxifying the lower lungs, where many toxins accumulate. It also works the abdominal muscles like a sit up exercise. Finally it helps to calm the nervous system and cool down the body’s core temperature to help prepare for cooler temperatures outside the hot room.
Address: 972 Kildaire Farm Rd, Cary NC