MASTER THE 26 POSTURES
• Trapezius Muscles
• Latissimus Dorsi
• Erector Spinae
• Rib cage
• Respiratory System
• Cardiovascular System
• Nervous System
• Endocrine Glands
• Tones and stretches muscles and nerves attached to the spine.
• Compresses spine, relieving back problems.
• Good for diabetes.
• Helps with spondylitis of cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine.
• Helps with bronchial problems.
• Improves flexion of neck and spine.
• Flushes fresh blood through kidneys. Helps eliminate toxins.
• Good for vocal disorders.
• Helps with genito-urinary disorders of the kidneys, urinary bladder, ovaries, testes and prostate.
• Helps gastro-intestinal disorders: constipation, colitis, dyspepsia, liver and gall bladder problems.
What is happening in the posture
Camel pose is the deepest back-bend in the Bikram series. Camel is a hugely emotional posture that releases much stress and anxiety from the chest. It invigorates the nervous system and helps to heal many different spinal ailments.
Address: 972 Kildaire Farm Rd, Cary NC