MASTER THE 26 POSTURES
• Latissimus Dorsi
• Erector Spinae
• Gluteal muscles
• Hip joints
• Heart and lungs
• Spinous process
• Kidneys and renal system
• Digestive organs
• Reproductive organs
• Relieves lower back pain.
• Increases spinal strength and flexibility.
• Improves the function of the large and small intestines, liver, kidney and spleen.
• Improves pigeon chest by opening the rib cage.
• Permits maximum expansion of the lungs increasing oxygen intake, therapeutic for asthma.
• Improves digestion and elimination.
• Improves function of reproductive organs.
• Helps relieve lumbago, rheumatism and arthritis of the spine.
• Reduces symptoms of gout, herniated disc, sciatica, tennis elbow.
• Helps relieve menstrual problems.
• Strengthens the immune system and revitalizes the thyroid.
• Soothes sciatica.
• Looking up tones the optic nerve, improving vision.
• Helps to regulate blood pressure through compression of the kidneys and renal system.
What is happening in the posture
Cobra pose triggers the lower back, helping with various spinal conditions. Cobra creates an intense massage of the abdomen which helps digestive function and prevents and helps to cure digestive ailments. The pelvic floor is activated in this posture helping with menstrual problems, fertility and the function of reproductive organs..
Address: 972 Kildaire Farm Rd, Cary NC