MASTER THE 26 POSTURES
• Muscles of the legs
• Rectum and Pineal Muscles
• 14 major joints of the body
• Reproductive Organs
• Lymphatic system
• Improves and maintains joint lubrication.
• Improves the mobility of the hip joint.
• Improves immune system through stimulation of the lymphatic system.
• Helps to regulate menstruation.
• Helps improve fertility.
• Good for cellulite.
• Good for varicose veins.
• Balances sexual energy.
• Good for urinary tract infections in women.
• Good for prostate health in men.
• Helps with spondylisis.
What is happening in the posture
Eagle pose opens the major joints through stretching during the pose. As the arms and legs twist,pressure is created that irrigates the circulatory system. Blood is reserved in the muscles of the thighs, calves, arms and fore-arms. When the arms and legs release this blood flow flushes the joints helping to relieve joint problems and maintaining synovial fluid. The deep compression of this posture also massages organs and glands. Eagle pose particularity stimulates the reproductive system making this a great pose for sexual vitality and fertility.
Address: 972 Kildaire Farm Rd, Cary NC