MASTER THE 26 POSTURES
FIXED FIRM POSE
• Hip Joins
• Knee Joins
• Ankle Joins
• Lower Back
• Lymph glands in arm pits
• Lymphatic System
• Adrenal glands
• Digestive System
• Improves circulation to kidneys, liver, pancreas and bowels.
• Rebuilds the flexibility of the knees and ankles
• Helps to boost the immune system through stimulation of the spleen.
• Helps to stimulate the lymphatic system, particularly the lymph glands of the arm-pit.
• Helps with digestion problems including indigestion, gas, constipation.
• Good for asthma and respiratory conditions.
• Helps to flush knees and ankles of calcium deposits, scar tissue and arthritic starts.
• Helps to minimize menstrual pain.
• Helps with sciatica, gout and varicose veins.
• Helps to activate kundalini energy.
• Maintains sexual longevity with age.
What is happening in the posture
Fixed-firm is the knee healer in the Bikram series. This posture evenly stretches all of the major ligaments in the knees and ankles in an anatomically correct position. This means it rebuilds the natural flexibility of the knees and ankles. While in the posture, compression of the circulatory system decreases blood flow to these joints and then flushes them to eliminate scar-tissue, arthritic starts and calcium deposits in the joints. It is also massages the lymph system which is highly beneficial for the immune system.
Address: 972 Kildaire Farm Rd, Cary NC