MASTER THE 26 POSTURES
FLOOR BOW POSE
• Erector Spinae muscle
• Deep spinal muscles
• Trapezius Muscles
• Latissmus Dorsi
• Entire front side of the body
• Shoulder joints
• Spinal column
• Digestive system
• Lymph glands in neck and endocrine glands.
• Increases circulation to the heart and lungs.
• Improves breathing by extending and opening the diaphragm and chest.
• Increases circulation to the spine, helping to revitalize the spinal nerves.
• Tones the abdomen, improves digestion and relieves constipation.
• Helps to regulate the ovaries and prostate gland.
• Helps to relieve rheumatism, arthritis, lumbago and cervical spondylosis.
• Relieves menstrual problems.
• Stimulation of the thymus gland helps to regulate the cycle of eating, making bow good for eating disorders.
• Helps to correct bad posture.
• Alleviates fatigue.
• Good for anorexia and bulimia.
• Improves the function of the kidneys, liver and spleen.
• Good for bronchitis.
• Strengthens concentration and determination
• Develops freedom of expression.
• Relieves stress associated with taking too much responsibility for others.
What is happening in the posture
After the strengthening benefits of cobra, locust and full locust, bow pose opens the entire spine in a deep back bend. Highly therapeutic for the spine, this pose is also beneficial for the digestive system and reproductive systems which get massaged during the posture.
Address: 972 Kildaire Farm Rd, Cary NC