MASTER THE 26 POSTURES
HALF TORTOISE POSE
• Latissimus Dorsi
• Pituitary Gland
• Pineal Gland
• A rejuvenation pose providing maximum relaxation.
• Relieves digestion problems and constipation.
• Stretches lower part of the lungs, increases lung capacity.
• Excellent for respiratory conditions.
• Increases circulation to the brain.
• Improves mobility of shoulder girdle.
• Relieves stress and migraines.
• Helps with insomnia.
• Helps with jet-lag.
• Helps to increase circulation to facial muscles
• Prevent and erase the signs of aging.
What is happening in the posture
Half tortoise increases circulation to the brain stimulating the pineal and pituitary gland helping to regulate serotonin and melatonin. This helps to balance sleep cycles and prevent and cure depression. It is often said that this posture is equivalent to eight of hours of sleep. This is because in the pose, so much oxygen and nutrients are carried to the brain that the only way to get the same benefit is to sleep for eight hours.
Address: 972 Kildaire Farm Rd, Cary NC