MASTER THE 26 POSTURES
• Erector Spinae
• Trapezius Muscles
• Latissimus Dorsi
• Pelvic Floor
• Elbow Joint
• Upper Back
• Digestive System
• Reproductive System
• Effective in helping conditions of slipped disc and sciatica.
• Firms buttocks and hips.
• Increases spinal strength, flexibility and circulation.
• Improves flexibility and tone of spinal muscles.
• Helps relieve and prevent backache.
• Helps cure or relieve lumbago, rheumatism and arthritis
• Relieves menstrual problems.
• Helps cure loss of appetite.
• Helps with tennis elbow, carpal tunnel syndrome and arthritis in the wrists and hands.
• Improves sluggish digestion
• Increases abdominal pressure and regulates intestinal function.
• Helps correct bad posture.
• Relieves cervical spondylosis and back pain
• Encourages concentration and perseverance.
What is happening in the posture
Locust pose helps to re-align the elbow, a joint that is naturally built to straighten but rarely does. As you lie down on top the elbow, compression blocks blood flow to the wrists and elbows in the pose. When the legs lift, the upper back is engaged to strengthen the muscles of the back and shoulders. When the pose is released pressurized blood flow flushes the elbows and wrists getting rid of calcium deposits, arthritic starts and scar tissue. Locust is also beneficial for carpal tunnel syndrome and tennis elbow and effectively maintains the dexterity of your hands.
Address: 972 Kildaire Farm Rd, Cary NC