MASTER THE 26 POSTURES
• Entire spine
• Muscles of the back
• Shoulders Scapula
• Medulla Oblongata
• Provides maximum longitudinal extension of the spine
• Stretches the spine to increase proper nutrition to the nervous system
• Improves the mobility and elasticity of the spine and back muscles Helps balance and regulate metabolism.
• Balances hormones.
• Improves digestion. Helps relieve glandular problems.
• Helps improve conditions of the sinus, common cold and chronic tonsillitis Helps insomnia.
• Helps with depression.
What is happening in the posture
Rabbit pose is the prefect balance to camel pose. The postures work together to deeply stretch and open the spine. Rabbit helps to open the inter-vertebral disks, helping to maintain their spongy nature and absorb shock in spine from daily movement. It helps to stretch the spine so effectively that with a regular practice many people report growing up to one inch. The stretch in rabbit is created by the pull on the heels, so it is important to always keep a tight grip in order to create enough force to stretch the spine.
Address: 972 Kildaire Farm Rd, Cary NC