MASTER THE 26 POSTURES
SPINE TWISTING POSE
• Joints and vertebra of the spine
• Spinal nerves
• Digestive System
• Kidneys Liver
• Gall Bladder
• Compresses and stretches spine from the bottom to the top.
• Improves digestion.
• Improves elasticity, flexibility, circulation and nutrition to spinal nerves, vessels and tissues.
• Increases synovial fluid of the joints.
• Removes adhesions in the joints caused by rheumatism.
• Tones the roots of the spinal nerves and sympathetic nervous system
• Detoxifies the spine.
• Opens bronchial muscles and rib cage.
• Helps prevent slipped disc.
• Relieves lower back pain.
• Helps sciatica and arthritis of the knee.
What is happening in the posture
After compressing, decompressing, twisting and bending the spine in four directions, the final spine twist is the last detoxification for the vertebral column. A good massage for the abdominal organs, the primary focus is to twist and, like a wet rag, release all the toxins from the spine.
Address: 972 Kildaire Farm Rd, Cary NC