MASTER THE 26 POSTURES
STANDING BOW PULLING POSE
• Gulteus Maximus
• Latisimus Dorsi
• Circulatory System
• Digestive System
• Urinary System
• Endocrine System
• Creates natural irrigation of the circulatory system – transfers blood flow from one side of the body to the other.
• Clears plaque off artery walls.
• Eases back pain through compression of the spine.
• Improves elasticity of the spine.
• Tones hips and buttocks.
• Strengthens the ankles and knees.
• Helps with frozen shoulder.
• Helps alleviate carpal tunnel, arthritis, tennis elbow.
• Helps with cervical spondylosis.
• Good for prenatal recovery.
• Stretches diaphragm and rib cage improving respiration (breathing).
• Flushes kidneys, bladder and urinary system.
• Alleviates gas, constipation and clears digestion.
• Improves balance.
• Develops determination, patience and self-confidence.
What is happening in the posture
Standing bow-pulling pose is incredibly effective at flushing the circulatory system. The pose moves blood flow from one side of the body, dumping it into the other and creating a profound circulatory flush. Standing bow is a hugely expressive pose, helping to open the shoulders, hips, spine releasing emotion and stress from the tissues. As in standing head to knee, the position of the chest increases pressure on the heart helping to stimulate and exercise the cardiovascular system.
Address: 972 Kildaire Farm Rd, Cary NC