MASTER THE 26 POSTURES
STANDING SEPARATE LEGS STRETCHING POSE
• Latissimus Dorsi
• Entire spine
• Adrenal glands
• Digestive organs
• Helps to increase flexibility of the spine.
• Helps to relieve depression and memory loss.
• Balances the nervous system.
• Good for digestion, hyperacidity, constipation.
• Helps reduce abdominal obesity.
• Helps with diabetes.
• Releases tension in the lower back.
• Exercises adrenal.
• Exercises the reproductive system.
What is happening in the posture
After the intense cardio workout of the balancing postures, this pose helps to calm the nervous system, release the lower back and flush the brain. The purpose of standing separate leg stretching is to create a 360 degree stretching in the body. It is easy to focus on stretching of the legs in this pose, but it is important to work the arms and bring the stretch into the spine.
Address: 972 Kildaire Farm Rd, Cary NC