MASTER THE 26 POSTURES
FULL LOCUST POSE
• Middle Back
• Muscles of the upper arm (deltoids, triceps)
• Abdominal Muscles
• Sartorius Muscles
• Calf Muscles
• Elbow Joint
• Upper Back
• Digestive System
• Helps with poor posture, relieves and prevents lower back pain.
• Helps relieve lumbago, arthritis, rheumatism, cervical spondylosis.
• Helps to massage abdominal organs, aiding with digestive problems (flatulence, constipation, indigestion.)
• Helps regulate and prevent menstrual problems.
• Helps with loss of appetite and fatigue.
• Releases and breaks through fear, concern and overwhelming responsibility.
What is happening in the posture
Full locust is one of the most difficult postures to improve in the Bikram Yoga series. The posture triggers and strengthens the mid-spine helping to prevent lower back pain. It is also effective at strengthening and toning the hips and buttocks.
Address: 972 Kildaire Farm Rd, Cary NC